Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Clean Slate!

Lets get this started off right aawy with what i've been doing.  I've been working toward getting me a copy of Modern Warfare 3 using Points2shop.
Good thing is, I don't' have to pay for it.  Not a single cent.  No, I'm not stealing it, I'm earning it.  I do a offer, Points2Shop gets paid by the advertiser, I get a portion of that for completing the offer.
Simple ehh?  Now, don't get me wrong, your not getting something for little to no work, you will have to earn it.  You simply visit the offer, complete the requirements, which usually require you to fill out info and submit it to the advertiser, do a survey, watch a video, and then complete the offer.  Once the advertiser approves it, you get paid!
 Any points you earn can be used on millions, yes, MILLIONS of different items.  How?  Because points can be used to purchase ANYTHING that Amazon.com sells.  If they sell it, you can use points to buy it.  So, what are you waiting for?  Get on over to Points2shop and start earning some money for that favorite game, gift card to your favorite store, or even donate them to a charity!

No comments:

Post a Comment